affiliate programs

Affiliate programs guide

This blog is about earning money online. There are a lot of ways to earn money, and the most likely to me is to use affiliates programs. So I'll try to publish all things that could help you to gain more from your site or blog.




Jason Calacanis' Keynote at Affiliate Summit

I was flying home from Affiliate Summit 2008 West last week when “Boss of Me” by They Might Be Giants came on and I started thinking about the keynote from Jason Calacanis.

“Let’s talk about the brutal truth here. The truth is, you guys, I am talking to thin affiliate people. I am assuming nobody in here is a thin affiliate. OK, good.

You guys really think small. Holding up a six figure check is frankly pathetic. It’s desperate. The industry I’m in, like the Internet industry, like Web 2.0 industry elitist, you know. Kevin Rose, whatever.

They would laugh at that. It’s sad. It’s embarrassing.

Jason included pictures of ShoeMoney and Zac Johnson holding up six-figure commission checks.

Continued at http://blog.affiliatetip.com/archives/youre-not-the-boss-of-me/.

Post a Comment

Fresh News



Add to Google


Add to My AOL


Add to netvibes


Subscribe in Bloglines




Affiliate programs guide | boomer © 2006